Several different types of employees will use UChicago Time. Read the information below and select the left menu link that best describes your role.
You are a Biweekly Employee if you:
- Receive a paycheck biweekly.
- Use a time card or time clock to report the hours you work and your absences.
You are a benefits eligible Monthly Employee if you:
- Receive your paycheck at the end of the month.
- Report your absences using the Monthly Absence Report.
You are an Approver if you:
- Review and sign biweekly time cards and/or Monthly Absence Reports for employees.
You are an HR Administrator if you:
- Process timecards and adjustments to send to Financial Services & Human Resources Services
- Report information on employees' schedules and new and terminated employees.
- Track accruals for your division, department, or group.
- Update employee information in the Employee Database.